Premieres tomorrow night during the OC on Fox...its a shame they are making us watch the OC to seee the trailer.
Premieres tomorrow night during the OC on Fox...its a shame they are making us watch the OC to seee the trailer.
Forgot all about that! What time does it come on, so I can set my recorder for it?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
LOL..IM recording it as well! It comes on at 8.
Probably be on during the last commercial break!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I wouldnt doubt it...does George Lucas expect people to suffer through an hour of a crappy show like the OC to see his trailer?
I'll just wait and download it off the Quicktime site in a week or so.
......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......
man, i love the OC
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks